- All applicants from LCME-approved medical schools and international medical graduates must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) (aamc.org/audienceeras.htm). The deadline for application is December 1st. We sponsor the J-1 visa and the expedited H-1 visa sponsorship.
- ERAS automatically forwards only five documents from an application: the common application form, the Dean's Letter, a medical school transcript, an ECFMG status report and your photo.
- Other documents, which we require, and which MUST BE SPECIFICALLY ASSIGNED BY YOU TO BE TRANSMITTED TO US THROUGH ERAS, include three letters of recommendation, a personal statement, an USMLE transcript or a COMLEX transcript if you are an Osteopathic applicant and a Curriculum Vita.
- Once a completed application is received and reviewed, candidates chosen for interviews will be contacted via e-mail. We use an on-line system to arrange interviews called “Interview Broker.” On this system, you will be able to select from open interview slots. A confirmation email will then be sent to you. We receive a large number of applications and interview days are limited. It is important to get your completed application in early. Our first preference includes passage of USMLE 1 & 2 and CSA on the first attempt. US experience is preferred. Interviews are held November to early February.
- We do not offer observerships or externships.
Up to eight categorical internal medicine positions are offered through the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP). Our NRMP program number is 1605140C0.
Gloria Fioravanti, DO, FACP
Program Director, Department of Medicine
St. Luke’s University Health Network
Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine
Temple University School of Medicine
801 Ostrum Street, EW 4
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Contact Internal Medicine Residency Program for more information.