We trust that the following information will be helpful as you consider our program, and we wish you well during the application process.
To apply for the upcoming fellowship year, submit a letter of interest along with a CV and all prerequisite materials listed below no later than September 1 to:
St. Luke’s University Health Network
Attn: Interventional Cardiology Fellowship
801 Ostrum Street
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Attention: Cardiolgy Fellowship
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Cardiology Fellowship program administrators.
- Candidates should be board-certified in internal medicine and board-eligible in cardiology.
- Successful candidates must have a Medical Training License in the State of Pennsylvania when their training begins on July 1st.
- No trainee will be permitted to begin clinical training until properly licensed in Pennsylvania. The process can take as long as 6 to 9 months. Licensure is the trainee's responsibility.
- Applicants with current or previous postgraduate medical training must provide documentation and verification of approved training from the program director or supervisor of the previous training.
- Graduates of foreign medical schools will need to submit documentation with English translation so that the credentials may be evaluated. Photocopies of all examination results, letter/score results and visa/citizenship papers must bear official seals and include dates and certificate numbers. If the applicant has a current visa, the status must include entry and expiration dates.