Applications may be submitted at any time.
Please complete the Application for the Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fellowship and return it with the requested documentation to:
Ric Baxter, MD, FAAHPM
Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fellowship
St. Luke’s University Health Network
801 Ostrum Street, EW2
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Maps & Directions
- Candidates should be board-eligible or board-certified in any primary specialty. We maintain our academic affiliation with the Family Medicine Residency Program at St. Luke’s Hospital.
- Successful candidates must have an unrestricted MD or DO license to practice medicine in the state of Pennsylvania when their training begins on July 1st.
- No trainee will be permitted to begin clinical training until properly licensed in Pennsylvania. The process can take as long as 6 to 9 months. Licensure is the trainee's responsibility.
- Each appointed trainee must obtain medical staff privileges at St. Luke’s University Health Network.
- Applicants with current or previous postgraduate medical training must provide documentation and verification of approved training from the program director or supervisor of the previous training.
- Graduates of foreign medical schools will need to submit documentation with English translation so that the credentials may be evaluated. Photocopies of all examination results, letter/score results and visa/citizenship papers must bear official seals and include dates and certificate numbers. If the applicant has a current visa, the status must include entry and expiration dates.