We begin accepting applications and interviewing candidates in September for two fellowship positions for the following July 1.
All applicants from LCME-approved medical schools and international medical graduates must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service. Applications, other than those submitted through ERAS, will not be accepted.
A one-year accredited clinical fellowship in geriatric medicine is available to family medicine and internal medicine residents who have satisfied the following:
||Candidates should be board-eligible or board-certified in a primary specialty. We maintain our academic affiliation with the Family Medicine Residency Program at St. Luke’s Hospital.
||Each appointed trainee must obtain medical staff privileges at St. Luke’s Hospital and Health Network.
All applicants must complete an online application through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS)* that includes:
- Three (3) letters of recommendation, of which one (1) must be from primary residency program director
- Curriculum vitae
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) Certificate, if applicable
- Letter from program director of residency completion
- Personal statement outlining career goals
- USMLE Step 3 scores (required to apply for fellowship program)